Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lagoon



I really should be working but we had sucha fun weekekend that I can't help but write about it. We took our two boys to a theme park in Utah called Lagoon. http://www.lagoonpark.com/ Now there were a number of fun things. The rollercoasters were very fun and there was this one that was propelled by magnets. No hill to climb no ratcheting chains just, from sitting still to a vertical climb and then a vertical drop. Whoo! My youngest did not go on any rides but he had a fun time and my oldest boy was so cute. He was especially eager to ride the attractions that Mom and Dad couldn't. He is so idependent it's scary. He also wanted to go down the really big roller coasters, but he was equally happy to ride puff the little dragon. The one ride that we went on twice was the Odysea. It was really fun but accompanied by a really dumb song. Anyways it was interesting because the kids get to control if the cart goes up or down. So, my oldest son was so excited. It was a lot of fun. Well, tonight I am going to go hang out with a good friend from high school. My 10 year class reunion is this weekend but I am not going. I am instead goign to go visit my grandma, she makes good bread, my highschool pals don't.

No comments: