Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Holy Ice Cream Batman!


If I have not mentioned it, I live above a chocolate store that also serves hand dipped ice cream. It is a local favorite and my oldest son really likes the chocolate dipped gummy worms. So needless to say I was alarmed when we returned from the park to find a number of candles and other trinkets on the sidewalk outside of the store. I thought that someone had died. The next morning my wife is outside and she sees the owner taking photos of the candles. Upon enquiring about the reason for the candles the owner told my wife that someone had seen a face in the spumoni, and there had been a midnight candle vigil. Go here to read more. http://www.kutv.com/content/news/topnews/story.aspx?content_id=7827b0d3-aa09-4eba-940f-5dae259243eb

No comments: