Monday, August 11, 2008

You too can speak French


I had to share this with anyone. I have decided that my boys should speak French. I mean I speak French so it would be a great waste if I did not teach my children, so I have been speaking more and more in the beautiful tongue of angels. Last night I was putting my oldest to bed and I said, "je t'aime, that means I love you" and he said, "bleh bleh doesn't mean I love you." Bleh, bleh is all that he hears when I try and speak to him in French. The other day he was trying to copy me and he walked around the house saying, bleah blah blah. I don't know for sure if he is mocking me. Anyways... Oh and the cat is one of my favorite graffiti artists in paris. This cat is all over the city, you just have to find him.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yay, I've seen "The Cat"!

Mindy said...

Yea, Owen might be a little older than ideal to catch on, but keep it up! Jonas, on the other hand, is perfect age. At least that's what I hear. Tyler's trying to talk with Cameron in Spanish too. You're right, what a waste if we don't teach our kids! In fact, I'm going to try and learn Spanish too so it's easier for Tyler to remember.